Interested in Swim Lessons?
We are so excited to announce NHSC will begin holding swim lessons on Monday, June 29th. In order to hold lessons, we will have to make a few changes to allow for various COVID protocols.
* We apologize we will not be able to offer chairs during lessons. You may sit at the available picnic tables or we ask that you bring your own chairs.
* We ask that you wear a mask as you enter the swim club, use the bathrooms, speak to instructors, and as you leave.
* Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and exit of the club, along with a hand washing station under the pavilion.
* Please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from other patrons when possible.
* If you or any member of your family has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, or have experienced any flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you not attend swim lessons to protect the other patrons.
* In order to allow for instruction to occur and still maintain social distancing, Level 2 lessons will require the swimmer to have a parent/adult in the water with them. The instructors will model the skills and parents will perform the skills with their child. Instructors will do their best to maintain social distancing protocol during ALL lesson levels while still offering safe and fun instruction.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and we thank you for your patience and understanding.